Updated: 1 hour 13 min ago
Although it was only just released as a beta, the open source Flutter framework for cross-platform mobile app development is drawing comparisons with Microsoft's Xamarin in the developer community.
This hands-on tutorial features an example app that displays a list of American cities, allowing the user to see a subset of choices by typing a filtering text value.
- The Morning After: Weekend Edition
- Bite-sized, black-and-white game 'Minit' lands April 3rd
- NASA wants your pictures of clouds to verify its satellites’ data
- Facebook suspends Trump-linked data firm Cambridge Analytica
- Standalone Oculus Go headset could debut at Facebook's F8 event
- Adrian Lamo, former hacker who turned in Chelsea Manning, dead at 37
- Karlie Kloss' coding camp covers more cities and languages this year
- Sega announces Sonic Mania Plus, hints at new Sonic “racing” game
- Microsoft tests forcing Windows Mail users to open links in Edge
- Alcatel’s Android Go phone is headed to the US